- Lack of leadership in developer operations
- A lack of reporting of improvements in code reuse, coverage, test cases, and stability.
- Underutilization of frameworks and libraries used within the project.
- Lack of disposable runtime environments [for development and testing].
- Build times are unknown.
- Long and detailed documentation is required to build your product.
- Dead code is left in the code base to rot for years.
- Bugs are being reproduced as unit tests.
- Third Party dependencies are not being upgraded.
- Code is badly organized. Models are placed anywhere, packages aren’t organized, etc.
A Few Signs That Your Project May Be In Some Serious Trouble
Posted by shicks on 18 February 2013