The Youtube Casey Neistat inspired me with his recent video on the beginning of Summer.
This made me think. How can I make this summer the best that I have ever had.
A quick list for me came up to:
- Go out swimming in Lake Michigan (I haven’t done that in the last 4 years that I’ve been here)
- Rent a Jet Ski
- Visit a state that I haven’t yet. (Michigan will probably be it)
- Fly to somewhere new (I’m tempted to come out to Austin)
- The x-effect with meditation (Maybe?)
- Grill out an absurd amount.
But here is the challenge that I’m putting out there for everyone reading. What are some things that I could do to make this summer the best ever?
Please leave the comments below.