About a year ago I created a repository that is there to organize information, resources, and tools for Kafka.
I haven’t heard from PRs on there and it’s been a while. At the moment I haven’t been able to update the repository with new items. WHat I need help with is:
- What new tools are there to work with Kafka?
- What are some new resources out there for Kafka?
- Where can you find new training materials for it?
Comments and PRs are very appreciated. (PRs ofcourse more so)
The Youtube Casey Neistat inspired me with his recent video on the beginning of Summer.
This made me think. How can I make this summer the best that I have ever had.
A quick list for me came up to:
- Go out swimming in Lake Michigan (I haven’t done that in the last 4 years that I’ve been here)
- Rent a Jet Ski
- Visit a state that I haven’t yet. (Michigan will probably be it)
- Fly to somewhere new (I’m tempted to come out to Austin)
- The x-effect with meditation (Maybe?)
- Grill out an absurd amount.
But here is the challenge that I’m putting out there for everyone reading. What are some things that I could do to make this summer the best ever?
Please leave the comments below.